FCS ration card list declared. apply now. apply free. up ration card list updated. get free ration. nfsa.up.gov.in FCS ration card apply for ration.
The food and civil supplies department under the state government of Utter Pradesh is going to update the list of the ration card holders for both BPL and APL cardholders. This scheme is under the National Food and Security act. The fcs ration card will be given district wise.
The residence of UP can apply for the fcs ration card and they download it. They can also check and apply @nfca.up.nic.in for the modification.
New Ration card list available here.
How to apply for fcs ration card 2020
In this article, we discuss each and every required step, including the key features of it. so read the article without missing anything.
You can check your ration card status on this page. The resistance of UP who applied for fcs ration card can download it. You can also modify it in case of any mistake in your card.
New ration card list 2020 District wise check
Uttar Pradesh Government has announced now the ration card list in this year 2020 for the eligible under nfsa. The ration card started by Utter Pradesh’s government is under the national food security act. India is an agrarian country and around 70 percent of people live in a rural area who directly or indirectly depends on agriculture. Their income is so low that they need the support of the government.
UP FCS Ration card 2020
|Name of the scheme||fcs ration card|
|responsible department||food and civil supply department|
|under the scheme||national food security act|
|fcs ration card issued for||poor and marginalized people|
|beneficiaries||residence of UP|
|applying for||ration card up|
|this article related to||fcs up ration card|
How to download up fcs ration card list 2020
first you need to go to fcs .up .gov .in
click here to follow step 1
scroll down the scroller bar . you will get the option.
you can also visit here
Click on the option as shown in the picture here
click on the NFSA eligibility list
after clicking on above this page will open.
choose your respective district from the list.
then this page will open
choose your town or block.
finally you will get your name in the list
Take a printout for future reference
- to apply for fcs ration card aadhaar card is compulsory
- applicant should have voter id on his/her own name
- electricity bill in the name of the head of the family
- income details of all the members of the family
- to apply you must have LPG connection at your residence
What is the benefit of having fcs up ration card ?
The beneficiaries of ration card will get rice, wheat, sugar etc with a minimal cost or it may be free depending upon current situation.
what is the helpline number for the ration card?
for the ease of application of ration card up government has given helpline number which is 1967 or 18001800150. Both are toll free.
if the name is not in the list what to do ?
if your name is not in the list, dont get penic. It will be updated soon.
Benefits of having fcs ration card
- to get the benefits of government scheme ration card may be compulsory
- whit the help of this card you can get food from your nearest PDS with a minimal cost
- if you are applying for voter id , ration card may be needed
- photocopy of your ration card may be required for telephone connection
- it may also required to purchase a new SIM card
- to apply driving licence this card may be required
- to apply passport it may be required
- if you are a ration card holder not only you but your kids will also be benefited. They will get scholarship and also they will get reservation for the government jobs.
Utter Pradesh government has issued list of ration card. you can check in the following list. if your name is not in the list, please it willbe updated soon.
The scheme fcs ration card by the UP government will help lots of people a lot. Especially the decision taken by the government to provide foor free of cost during the pendamic is a very good step.
Do you think people will be benefited? please share your thought in the comment section.